- Restore armor colors to be correct on NPCs in the Foundry and Holy Caves
- Buffed Paladin NPCs to be similar to the strength that they had on Mist Walkers
- Increased drop rates for Heroic Dungeons
- Increased drop rates for higher level weapons
- Increased drop rates for higher level armors
- Removed experience damage from NPCs in The Maze
- Decreased melee damage significantly on NPCs in The Maze: From 1000-5000 to 600-1000 damage range
- New event content added
Etherealize has been implemented!
- 500 mana to cast
- When cast on a backpack engraved as "ShopFood", it will convert all items inside the backpack into gold
- Skip the middleman of a merchant and keep that extra markup yourself, earn extra gold for items "sold" via Etherealize!
- Fixed issue on some armor set items where Spell Resistance was not being reset properly
- Decreased value of Prismatic Ward and Refracting Bastion for insurance reasons. This only affects new items and any existing item will permanently retain its old value and we will not be replacing them, sorry!
- Removed Myst Resistance benefit from Helm of Khan and added it back to the Anvil loot table
- Items will no longer equip automatically when you right click on them
Bind on Equip
When attempting to bind an unbound item, you will now receive a confirmation dialog asking you to confirm binding the item. Due to technical constraints, this only applies items that have dropped after this patch; Any existing unbound item will not receive a confirmation dialog.
- Duach Iron Key renamed to Gambler's Lucky Key
- Adjusted drop rates of items in the vault
- Added mundane variants of Finvarra's Cowl, Shoes, Boots, Sash and Bracers to the Gambler's Den. These variants have the name and look of the Finvarra items but have no stat bonuses
- Bounties now can be opened without talking to an Archaeologist! Simply click on them and then click "Use" to get your item!
- In response to this, the Archaeologists have left West Leinster
- Some memory leak fixes. The game should last noticeably longer before running out of handles.
- A warning message will now appear on screen if the game has less than 10% handles free. This is meant as a short term mitigation while we continue to fix the underlying issues.
- Fixed a UI bug that lead to some players not seeing the bottom line in the Tells window.