Changes for August 31st, 2018

Started by Gimli
B7982ccb5fe44a6d46f1794e4c346358?s=128&d=mm
Gimli (Staff)

Greeting Realmers! :wave:

Today's update is the first of many major content patches we are releasing to usher in prestige. More info about our roadmap can be seen here:
https://realmserver.com/forum/announcements/state-of-development-the-evergreen-post

Sovereign Shop

With this patch we are introducing our microtransaction store for Finvarra's Fortress! You can access the store here.

The Sovereign Shop will sell services or redeemable items in game. Because our intention is to NOT encourage P2W, all items here will be cosmetic and not provide any competitive advantage.

Read through the bottom of this post to see a quick FAQ that should help answer any questions you have about our Sovereign Shop!

Content
  • Loot tables have been added for The Maze, Fafnir's Swamp and Dragon Pit
  • Rebalanced/tweaked Dragon Mobs based on the mechanics that Finvarra's Fortress is centered on
  • Gate keeper screen updates for new player assistance
  • Heroic NPC rebalance (including removal of Death Wish from spell table)
  • The East Leinster hangout has received an upgrade

Items
  • All armor sets have received a balance pass. They will now provide more even progression including innate spell resist and progressive SDM increases across many spell circles
  • Anvil Helmets have received a balance pass to bring them in line with our gear progression strategy

More details about what have changed can be seen here:
https://realmserver.com/forum/general/character-equipment-balances-and-future-content-suggestions

Sovereign Shop FAQ

How do I get Sovereigns?
You can purchase sovereigns here which will use whatever payment information you have on file for us to process the transaction. If you do not have any payment information registered, you will have to enter it here first

Are Sovereigns tied to my game accounts or my web account?
Sovereigns are registered to web accounts. That means any purchases you make can be redeemed on any character which is linked to your web account. This also means that only users with a web account may purchase or acquire sovereigns.

Is there an in-game Sovereign store?
No, the only way to purchase items or services is through the website store.

Are items bound to me when I redeem them?
No. Items redeemed are not bound.

Where do I buy dyes?
You can buy them on the sovereign shop on our website!

What is a dye pack? Why would I buy that instead of an individual dye?
A dye pack provides a chance of one random dye from a pool of dyes for a lower price than purchasing one individually.

How many dyes are there?
There are currently 63 dyes and 40 dye packs.

I only see four dyes, where are the rest?
The Sovereign Shop inventory rotates every week with a new set of four dyes and dye packs randomly selected.

I forgot my redeem code. How do I get a new one?
You can see all past transactions, including the redeem codes, here!

Does respec allow me to change race or class?
No, the respec only allows you to change your attribute allocation. Changing race or class may be something we offer in the future.

Are there any other ways to get Sovereigns other than money?
We will introduce salvaging rare items (including bound items you no longer need) as a means to acquire sovereigns.

Can I convert Sovereigns to Coppers, or vice-versa?
No - Coppers and Sovereigns serve different purposes

This topic has been locked by a moderator.