Below you will find a synopsis of bug fixes and changes to the game. As always please utilize the forums to provide feedback and report bugs … utilizing this system insures that all members of the Game Staff and Development Team see your post. As a fair warning to those whom may be tempted to utilize scripts or bots to gain an advantage over other players, beware! As outlined in the code of conduct this is strictly frowned upon and all accounts associated with said persons will be swiftly dealt with.
- Fixed bug where unbound affects were not always removed from items properly. This resulted in players consistently getting the bind on equip dialog even when bound.
- Fixed bug where players could equip items not bound to them in combat. Attempting to do so will now consume a combat round with no result.
- Fixed a bug where players could cast spells for zero mana cost while being gagged. These players could not cast enchant or perm during this time.
- Fixed an issue in Greater Hive that would cause a player to get stuck after "Standing Up" from a mushroom or rock.
- /report will now automatically open a Customer Service ticket. If a player is breaking the Code of Conduct use /report so the chat log is captured.
- When you look at an NPC it will now show the armor rating, melee modifier, evil melee modifier, good melee modifier, spell resistances, and spell modifiers.
- Objects dropped in combat cloud will now always leave the combat cloud with you when you exit.
- Heroic Barracks is now open for monster slaying!
- Changed AI on some underpowered Heroic NPCs
- Changed Glowie drop rate in Gambler's Den to be same rate as Finvarra items
- Player Analytics engine updated to incorporate more robust pattern recognition for exploit detection.
Game Staff & Development Team