We've reworked the way melee weapons work a bit, and fixed some bugs in the process.
- We've fixed an issue where permanent damage enchantments on weapons had the weapon doing less overall damage.
- Permanent damage enchantments on weapons no longer reduce the normal damage amount that the weapon does. Bonus damage from enchantments is calculated based on the number of damage enchantments on the weapon, and then that damage is divided evenly across the enchanted damage types.
- The spread between the min and max damage on all melee weapons have been dramatically reduced, but their effective power remains similar, leading to more predictable damage output.
- Weapons found in the world have a chance to have a higher min and max damage output.
- All classes now get a slight MDM and SDM bonus every 10 levels. This bonus does not go away when you prestige, instead it continues to compound.
- A bug was fixed where some characters could end up with nearly all of their hits being critical strikes. MDM bonus was adjusted up to compensate.
- A bug was fixed where the Cleave ability was compounding damage across nearby enemies rather than damaging them all evenly.
- The text describing poison damage now describes how much of the damage is applied instantly vs accumulated.
- Drop rates on Level 900 weapons have been increased