Today we are excited to release our seasonal Halloween content patch! In addition to the existing seasonal content, we are bringing in some new spells and a revamped dungeon. Read below for all of the details!
Our seasonal content for Halloween is back!
- Explore the open world zones: Fallows and Konge
- Spelunk within Hallows End, a Halloween-themed dungeon
- New Halloween pumpkins available from your local Farmer's Market
- New Halloween baldric and masks to be found
- New event items added for Fall / Thanksgiving
Church of Damnation
Church of Damnation has been revamped to be a sister dungeon to Holy Caves (sharing some of the same loot tables). The layout has been "adjusted" with some tricks in store courtesy of Duach.
- New Spell: Dark Bargain - Rank 7 Necromancy spell which will either deal damage or heal all in the combat cloud based on their alignment. The strength of the damage is exponential based on alignment.
- New Spell: Memory - Location - Rank 6 (Veteran) Sorcery spell that is used to mark a
Scroll of Memorywith your current location (cannot be used in Dungeons / Seasonal areas). Sold in shops.
- New Spell: Memory - Recall Location - Rank 5 (Grand-Master) Sorcery spell that is used to teleport you to the room the
Scroll of Memorywas marked in. Sold in shops
- New Scroll: Scroll of Memory - Used in combination with the Memory spells mentioned above. Sold in shops
- Evil Heroic NPCs have Dark Bargain added to their spell table
- Increase effectiveness of Curse spells from 25% to 100%
- Reduced strength of some bosses in The Dig
- Fixed bug with Duach's Vengeance where necromancy resistance was not being applied to the damage it was dealing
- Fixed bug where build points would be subtracted if you didn't meet the requirements to learn an ability
- World boss spawning information will now appear in a separate tab in game