Below are the patch notes for this off-cycle patch. We ran into a few complications with the guild system … it's still being worked actively and we're hoping to get it out to you asap.
- You can now cast combat shift out of combat.
- You no longer have to select a target when casting multi blade.
- Targets that are under "CC" will now turn blue in addition to displaying "CC" above their heads.
- Damage of poison barrage has been reduced to help with balance before release to players.
- Summoned creatures will now level set with their summoner. The higher the SDM of the caster the higher level the summoned creature could be.
- Thieve's Mask changed to 100% invisibility proc chance when hit and added to same drop table as Mage Hat
- Hood of Shifting now has 100% proc chance when hit
- Change DP to be a hot zone on Monday
- Updated combat log to show which item is being hit
- Postponed due to some technical issues. Release will be part of hot fix this weekend or early next week.
The Realm Online Staff