So, from the early MistWalker days I found the original skins too clunky, hogging a lot of screen space with unnecessary gfx.
With this in mind I started learning to modify the games skins and change them to suit my needs.
Today I present to you all my on going efforts in the form of my take on a skin I call Stone.
My aim is to optimise, slimming the games windows skins down while making them a more appealing… if possible.
I have a few other ideas for themes in the works but no where near ready for public testing.
If you have any issues, feedback or suggestions then please do get in touch!
If your having trouble getting custom skins to work after any update, check that default skin files are in the default folder and not the core installation folder as I found them to be.
It's a simple case of drag and drop if so.
This is work in progress so be prepared for errors and other issues.
Installing is real easy!
- Locate your Realm installation folder
- Navigate to skins and then the user folder.
- Extract the contents of the RAR files to this folder.
Don't like it? Just delete the contents of the user folder or individual files and your back to default! Ta da!
I got to meet Captain Janeway!
Download Link: Will be updated in the near future.
Changelog: v0.1.9 • 3rd May, 2020
- Work still to be done on numerous windows to bring them in-line with the rest of the theme.
- Squared off a lot of the GFX, namely Tabs, Buttons and Labels on most windows.
- Health Bar and Exit Combat skins have been substituted for the default ones.
- A few other tweaks and adjustments.
- After some feedback, I will be making the option of the Tab skin without the Bosses Tab and/or flashing alerts.*